Pages

Monday, August 12, 2019

*I Hope It's A Hoot*

Once again, I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest.  You can go see it HERE.  I loved the idea of the rainbow, but I don't have any rainbow dies... so I got creative and used my stitched circles dies to create the rainbow pieces.  I was going to use my Gerda Steiner unicorns as in the inspiration card, be decided it was way too close of a copy that way so I pulled out one of the extra owls I had stamped, coloured and cut out a few weeks ago. 
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  assorted cardstock from my stash
*Stamps:  MFT I'm Owl Yours
*Dies:  MFT Stitched Circles
*Ink:  GinaK Amalgam; VersaFine Clair Nocturne; Copics
*Tools:  Big Shot; Scan 'n Cut
*Etc:  foam squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)