Pages

Friday, October 11, 2019

*Congratulations On Your New Home*

When my friend asked me to make a card to congratulate a family on their new home, I really wanted to use an image of a house or houses in a row... but the only stamp I had was so obviously Christmas/Winter that I could do it!

So instead I decided to play with my Foil Quill pen and my Silhouette!
I found a clip art image on the internet and used the trace tool in the Silhouette software and then foiled it in gold on white cardstock.  I cut it out with the MFT Stitched Rectangles and created a black mat with my Perfect Layers tool.  I put it all on to a white card and then used the Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banner to cut out the white embossed Lawn Fawn sentiment and adhered it to the front of the card with foam tape.

It's awfully simple, but I am pleased with it!  I hope my friend is too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)