Pages

Sunday, October 06, 2019

*Silhouette Thanks*

A month or so ago my friend Bonnie and I purchased a grab bag envelope of stamps and dies from Ardyth when she was clearing out some of her stash.  Bonnie and I sat down over lunch one day and split the contents of the envelope... and I was thrilled to get this Simon Says Stamp Circle of Leaves die!
I love how clean and simple this card turned out with a little bling and a pop of colour with the die cut sentiment!  I put the top panel on to the front of the card using foam tape.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  unknown as the green was a scrap
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Big Thanks; Simon Says Stamp Circle of Leaves
*Etc:  assorted bling; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)