Pages

Tuesday, October 08, 2019

*Thanks For All You've Done*

Another of the thank you cards that my friend asked me to make for her.... 

I started out blending Catherine Pooler inks on white cardstock and setting it aside to dry for a bit before cutting out the word "thanks".  I love this black and white striped paper from MFT to add a little interest to cards.  I stamped and embossed the rest of the sentiment from a Stampendous set on black cardstock with white embossing powder.  I set it all off with a purple layer using my Perfect Layers Tool.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  from my stash
*Images:  Stampendous Big Words Thanks
*Ink:  Versamark; Catherine Pooler Rockin' Red, Orange Twist, Tiara, Lime Rickey, Something Borrowed, Flirty Fuschia
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Big Thanks
*Paper:  My Favorite Things Black & White Stripes
*Tools:  Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes; heat tool; Perfect Layers Tool; Big Shot
*Etc:  White embossing powder;  Lawn Fawn Glitter Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)