Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

*If You Don't Believe*

I recently challenged myself to use some of the wonderful Christmas themed patterned papers that I have in my stash.  To that end, you'll be seeing a few cards here over the next couple of days, all featuring patterned paper.

For todays card, I broke out the Wrapped in Plaid 6X6 stack I purchased this fall...  The design itself is rather simple, but with all that plaid, it's not longer a clean and simple card (at least not by my description).  I love the lines of gold throughout the one side of these designs.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up! Wrapped in Plaid
*Images:  Kraftin' Kimmie Christmas Cheer Sentiments
*Ink:  VersaFine Clair Nocturne
*Tools:  Perfect Layers Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)