Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2019

*Merry & Bright*

I have had this big Merry & Bright stamp in my stash for a few years now and honestly, I can't remember if I've ever inked it up before.  I wasn't even sure that the company that made it was still in business... but I googled them and they still pop up.
I feel like this card isn't quite right.... missing something?  Has too much?  I'm not sure what it is but it just doesn't feel right to me.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White;
*Paper:  Unknown
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Making Spirits Bright; Blue Fern Studio Holiday Greetings
*Inks:  Catherine Pooler Grass Skirt, Limoncello, Rockin' Red; Gina K Amalgam
*Tools:  Perfect Layers Tools; Misti
*Etc:  Copic Markers; white gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)