Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2019

*Peace*

Ok... this photo looks black and white, but I promise it is navy and white....  I saw a card recently that was white on navy and I loved how it looked... so I decided to try something.  I took some thinner cardstock and put double sided adhesive on the front and ran it through my big shot with this great snowflake die.  I then covered it in clear glitter to make it sparkle.  Glitter really does make a mess...
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up Night of Navy
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Clean Line Christmas
*Ink:  Versamark
*Dies:  Impression Obsession
*Tools:  Big Shot; Heat Tool
*Etc:  white embossing powder; Glitter Ritz glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)