Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2019

*Be Jolly*

I really love this Ho Ho Holidays set from Lawn Fawn.  Some great little sentiments as well a perfect little Santa. 

I also fell in love with a colour combination... I pulled the cardstock from my stash several days ago and I just kept staring at it, wondering what I wanted to do with it.  I knew I wanted to play with it but nothing was coming to my mind.  And then I saw sketch #403 at Freshly Made Sketches and I decided to try it.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up Call Me Clover, Real Red, Pool Party
*Images:  Lawn Fawn Ho Ho Holidays
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; Copics
*Dies:  Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banner
*Tools:  Brother Scan n Cut; Perfect Layers; Big Shot
*Etc:  Lawn Fawn Glitter Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)