Pages

Friday, November 15, 2019

*I Made a Scene*

Ok, a scene may be stretching it... but for this clean and simple girl, this is a lot of detail!  I saw a few cards in the last few weeks that used grey, red and white for Christmas cards so I thought I'd try my hand.  I'm not sure why the photo is so dark...  the mat is red but it doesn't look like it here. Also the tree is stamped on grey with red ink and clear embossed...
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler, Basic Grey
*Images:  Stampin' Up Festival of Trees; Lawn Fawn Ho Ho Holidays
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler Rockin' Red, Blackjack; VersaMark; Stampin' Up! White; Gina K Amalgam
*Embellishments:  Nuvo Glimmer Paste Moonstone; Clear Embossing Powder
*Dies:  unknown
*Tools:  Big Shot; Brother Scan n Cut; Heat Tool; Perfect Layers; Stampin' Up! tree punch; Life Changing Blender Brushes
*Etc:  MFT Snowfall Stencil; Copics; Lawn Fawn Glitter Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)