Pages

Saturday, December 07, 2019

*Golden Believe*

I bought this paper from Stampin' Up! last year because it was just so beautiful... but then I didn't really use it.  One, it was just SO pretty and two, I didn't know what to do with it.  The first reason is obviously silly...  the second reason was a little more difficult to figure out.  So I cut (gasp!) the 12X12 sheets in to quarters and took a few with me to the crop I went to a few weeks ago.  So far I've only used it one time... but I will use it some more!
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; gold matte cardstock
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up! All is Bright
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Believe
*Tools:  Big Shot; Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)