Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

*Joy Wreath*

This card looked so much better in my head than it turned out... I think it ended up being just a little too busy...  It's not that I don't like it, but I just don't love it... know what I mean?

I can't believe it's the 24th of December...  our family is celebrating Christmas a little differently this year since I'm in the midst of cancer treatments (2 of 12 rounds are done... #3 starts in a week).  I almost host Christmas here at the house but with not knowing how I'd be feeling, we decided to step back this year.  In fact, for the first time ever, Christmas will be just the four of us here.  We are doing our big dinner tonight and tomorrow we plan on opening presents, having a big breakfast, playing games and having left overs.... in our jammies.  I will admit that it feels strange, but I think it's truly what we need this year, in more ways than one.
Items Used: 
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up! Wrapped in Plaid, Feels Like Frost
*Images:  Pretty Pink Posh Winter Wreath
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; Tombows
*Dies:  MFT Impact Alphabet
*Tools:  Big Shot
*Etc:  Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)