Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

*Merry Christmas*

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!  It's been a rough last few months of 2019 but Christmas still makes me feel like life is magical.  I miss having little kids around at this time of year... miss their reactions to every little thing.  But it's also great to have adults around you who still believe in some of the Magic of Christmas... I am truly blessed with my husband and sons and am so happy to be spending today with them.

I saw a card just like this on Instagram the other day...  made by @cardsbycheryl.  I like how it's rather classic in its look without being too retro.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up! Wrapped in Plaid
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Clean Line Christmas
*Ink:  Versamark
*Dies:  Impression Obsession Snowflakes, Small Snowflakes; Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners
*Etc:  White embossing powder
*Tools:  heat tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)