Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

*Making Spirits Bright*

This card came together in an interesting way.  I was crafting with my sister who was visiting and she handed me three different cuts of this wonderful die... a gold one, a red one and a red mirror one.  She said she wouldn't be using them and asked if I wanted them.  I said "sure".  As I took them from her, I caught a glimpse of the gold on top of the red mirror cardstock and I just had to make a card!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 110lb; red mirror; gold matte
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Making Christmas Bright
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Tutti Designs Ornamental Panel; Honey Bee Season to Sparkle
*Tools:  Big Shot; Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)