Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2019

*Silver Star*

I had a shopping day a few weeks ago and I picked up some fun new stuff... this star die was one of the things I couldn't pass up.  But to be honest, I had no ideas for it when I picked it up.

Then one day I was sitting at my desk and I wondered how it would look cut out of silver mirror cardstock.  I cut it out and let me tell you, it turned out amazing!

But then I didn't know what to do with it.  I took it step by step, letting it sit between steps while I decided what I wanted to do... and finally I decided that super simple was the best.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Silver mirrow
*Dies:  Memory Box Chandele
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)