Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2019

*Snow and Mistletoe Wreath*

I saw an inspiration piece a while back and I tried so hard to recreate it...  coming up with a piece I was happy with took me about 6 tries.  And while I used the piece for inspiration (and now can't find it) this looks nothing like the original piece.  Sometimes I find when I try to copy an idea from someone or somewhere, I do much better by using it as inspiration instead of trying to copy it piece for piece.
 Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb
*Images:  Catherine Pooler Tis The Season
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Rouge, Sage, Eucalyptus, Green Tea, Spruce
*Etc:  foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)