Pages

Friday, December 20, 2019

*Another Red Snowflake*

By now, you guys must realize that I don't love wasting perfectly good crafty elements... so of course, when I made that inlaid snowflake card a few weeks ago, I kept the extra snowflake and waited for inspiration to use it. 
The stamping on the glitter paper didn't show up as well as I had hoped, but it's not horrible...

And I have a quick tip for you... things like glitter paper are expensive, but sometimes they make a great layer on a card.  If you can, use dies to cut out the centre of the paper so that you don't waste all that beautiful glitter paper that would be hiding under the layer above it.  I like to use a die 2 sizes smaller than the die I use to cut out the top panel so that I have enough glitter paper to adhere the next layer to.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler; Neenah Solar White 100lb; green glitter paper
*Images:  Hero Arts Off Beat Holiday Messages
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam
*Dies:  Birch Press Glitz Snowflake
*Tools:  Big Shot; Perfect Layers Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)