Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2020

*Layout Revisited*

I was going through my Pinterest boards the other day and came across a bright and happy Christmas card that I wanted to make... but I challenged myself to make it a non-Christmas card.  And as I was putting the final touches on the card, I realized I've made a card almost exactly like this before.  Instead of a stamped sentiment, the other card was a die cut word...  but otherwise the colours and everything are basically the same.

oops.

But hey, I still like it!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; assorted colours
*Images:  Right At Home Script Greetings
*Ink:  Versamark
*Dies:  MFT Impact Alphabet; Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banner Die
*Etc:  white embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)