Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

*Let's Celebrate*

How it is possible that we're at the end of January already?  For the first time in my life, I am truly glad that time is flying by....  today marks the start of round 5 of 12 of chemo and I am really looking forward to being done!  I'm doing OK considering what's going on, but I am so very tired of having 3 or 4 days of feeling like crap on my chemo weeks.  I just want to get back to my regular life!!

So while I'm always surprised at how fast a month can go by, I am very glad these weeks are flying by.  Bring on May, warm weather and the end of chemo!

I saw a Christmas card online at some point that I really liked and it's stuck in my head... but instead of making it a Christmas card, I decided to do a birthday card instead.  I also changed up the shape and colours of the repeated images...
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin Up! Pacific Point
*Images:  MFT Colour Drops; Lawn Fawn Simply Celebrate
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler Something Borrowed, Pixie Dust; VersaMark
*Tools:  heat tool; Misti; Perfect Layers; Crystal Katana
*Etc:  white embossing powder; clear gems; Gina K glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)