Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2020

*Thank You So Much*

I'm on the Scrap 'n Stamp Canada blog today with a winter thank you card...  I have really been enjoying using some traditionally "Christmas" (at least in my world) images and dies in my cards for January.  It's still winter so a lot of these items I save for Christmas are working really well!
This card would be great for mass producing... once I had the layout down, it only took a bit to put the card together.

I started by cutting out the snowflake in silver glitter paper and trimming off the part that makes it an ornament.  I then cut a circle out of a 4X5.25" panel.  I glued the snowflake to the inside of the panel so that it kinda looks like a peek-a-boo.  I added foam adhesive to the back of the entire panel and put the patterned paper (cut to a small square) behind the circle opening.  I added some regular double sided tape to the back of the patterned piece and stuck it all to the front of a card.  I added the sentiment banner across the front to finish it off.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 100lb
*Patterned Paper:  Concord & 9th Neutral Glitter Paper Pack; MFT 6X6 Over the Rainbow
*Images:  Lawn Fawn Simply Sentiments
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Memory Box Telluride Snowflake; Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners; Spellbinders Circles
*Etc:  foam adhsive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)