Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

*So Many Snowflakes*

Back again with another winter themed thank you card... I have a few more after this too (sorry if you're getting bored!).  I do challenge you to grab out some of the stamps you save for Christmas cards and create some birthday or thank you cards for your winter card needs!  It's been fun!

For this card I used a new little tool that my sister gave me for Christmas.  I have tried a lot of "gem picker" tools and I find them all great for picking up the gems but none of them really release easily on to your adhesive.  She bought the Crystal Katana tool and let me tell you how impressed I am with it!  It easily picked up the gem with very little effort and as soon as I touched it to the glue, it was off the tool.  I am so glad I asked for it for Christmas!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 100lb; Stampin' Up Balmy Blue
*Images:  Lawn Fawn Simply Sentiments
*Ink:  VersaMark
*Dies:  Impression Obsession Snowflake Background:  Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners
*Tools:  spray glue; Gina K Connect Glue; Perfect Layers; Gemini Jr, Crystal Katana
*Etc:  clear flat gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)