Pages

Saturday, February 29, 2020

*A Million Thanks*

I don't use it a lot, but I sure do love my Brother Scan 'n Cut.... I still buy a lot of dies (and dies that match stamp sets) but there are many stamp sets I own that either didn't have dies to buy or I didn't buy the dies... and with my Scan 'n Cut, it really doesn't matter, most of the time.  It won't cut out the interior of images (and sometimes that's important) but it does a heck of a job on cutting out the outline of images.  I love that I'm not limited to the dies I own.  I used it on the floral image on this card... I set it to cut right along the edge of the image to avoid a white border... although since it's a white card base, it truly wouldn't have mattered.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Tonic Studios Summer Flowers; MFT Essential Sentiments
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; VersaMark; Copics
*Dies:  Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banner
*Tools:  Gemini Jr; Brother Scan 'n Cut; heat tool
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Arctic Breeze Pearls
*Etc:  white embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)