Pages

Friday, February 28, 2020

*Thinking of You*

I don't know about you, but February sure has flown by.... especially after January was 964 days long LOL!  The days are getting longer (well the daylight is) and the sun is feeling warmer.  I'm sure we have many more days of wintery weather to deal with, but at least it's feeling like it won't last forever.

I'm not sure about this card... I like it, but I don't love it.  Not sure what I'd change, but....
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo
*Images:  Avery Elle Loads of Wishes; Gina K Crazy Daisy
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Grass Skirt, Be Mine, Samba, Grape Crush
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)