Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2020

*Wishing You The Best Day Ever*

Here we are, the end of February.  I just finished round 7 of chemo this week, meaning I'm more than halfway done.  I will be so happy when the drug infusions are done and I can start to feel better instead of knowing that each two weeks I will feel a little worse than I did in the two weeks that preceded it. Some of my side effects will be going away soon as with the next round (or the round after that) I will probably be dropping one of the three drugs I am on.  With that the muscle cramping and cold sensitivity will subside... some of the damage is already done and will be permanent but hopefully we will be catching it at a point where I can live with it for the rest of my life.  I am really looking forward to May!

I was gifted some great new to me stamps not so long ago... and I finally inked this one up.  It's one stamp that I've stamped twice... once right side up and once upside down to create the area in the centre with the sentiment.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Balmy Blue
*Images:  Tonic Studio Summer Flowers; Studio Katia It's Your Birthday
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; Copics
*Tools:  Misti

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)