Pages

Monday, February 24, 2020

*A Touch of Green*

I saw a card very similar to this while browsing Pinterest the other day... but I didn't take down the information to be able to share who inspired my card (but thank you to the other creator for sharing your ideas!).  I will admit, the original card I saw looks better than this, but I am still pleased with the outcome of my card.  My only issued was the stamped "Happy"as I had to fill in some spots by the striped paper with a black pen.  It would have been better with a word that didn't have letters that hang down or with a die cut instead of a stamp.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; scrap of cardstock from bin
*Paper:  MFT Black & White Stripes
*Images:  Pink & Main Birthday Script; Lawn Fawn Simply Sentiments
*Ink:  VersaFine Clair Nocturne
*Tools:  Misti
*Embellishments:  green pebbles
*Etc:  Micron Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)