Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

*Pastel Birthday*

After playing with a pastel colour palette a while back, I decided to revisit it....  not everything has to be bold and bright, right?  I don't know why I reach for the bold colours more often than the pastels.

Again, this card is inspired by a card I found on Pinterest.  Lisa Adessa of I'm In Haven has some of my most favourite cards!!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin Up! Granny Apple Green
*Images:  Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy
*Ink:  VersaMark; Catherine Pooler It's a Girl, Bellini, Limoncello, Melon Ice, It's a Boy
*Dies:  Create A Smile Birthday
*Tools:  Perfect Layers, Gemini Jr; Life Changing Blending Brushes; Misti
*Etc:  White embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)