Pages

Friday, February 21, 2020

*Birthday Wishes*

I'm back with another card using that Stampin' Up! laser cut paper.  I love the way it looks... so many pretty designs.  I've kept it safe for more than a year because it was so pretty... but now it's time to cut in to it and play with it.

For this card, I carefully used a Life Changing Blender Brush to colour the white panel.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Patterned Paper:  retired Stampin' Up!
*Images:  Avery Elle Sentimental Too
*Ink:  VersaMark; Catherine Pooler Lime Rickey
*Dies:  Avery Elle Sentimental Too
*Tools:  Gemini Jr; Heat Tool
*etc:  white embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. It's very pretty. I have some laser paper and never know quite what to do with it. This is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)