Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2020

*The Best Friend Ever*

I had fun with this card....  I just love a good rainbow!  In fact, you'll see another rainbow card in my next post!

With my recent second cancer diagnosis, I have found that there have been some people who have totally stepped up... some to bring meals, some to hang out, some who just check in regularly and let me vent.  I am truly blessed to have a wonderful group of people surrounding me while I go through all of this....  that's what inspired this card.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black; assorted unknown scraps
*Images:  MFT Anything But Basic Friendship
*Inks:  Versamark
*Dies:  Pink Fresh Studio Fancy Diagonal Stripes; MFT Friend Duo; Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiments Banner
*Tools:  Gemini Jr
*Etc:  white embossing powder; foam tape
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia  Sparkling Crystals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)