Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2020

*New Baby Congrats*

A few weeks ago Cathy Zielske showed a card she received and I fell in love.  The card creator had used pastel colours for colour blending... something I never thought to do.  I've almost always done my ink blending with the intention of making a dark colour.  But I was so wowed by the gentle colours of this card I was seeing.

I immediately went to my craft desk and started to blend with some lighter shades of Catherine Pooler inks... and immediately wondered why I didn't do this ages ago!

I cut the floral background and then wondered what I wanted to do with the card... and then BOOM, my coworkers wife had their baby girl and I knew it had to go to them!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Almost Amethyst
*Dies:  A Jillian Vance Design Dancing Daisies Cover Plate; Pretty Pink Posh Congrats
*Inks:  Catherine Pooler Bellini, Limoncello, Mint to Be, It's a Boy, Sweet Sixteen
*Tools:  Gemini Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)