Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2020

*Perks of Friendship*

I have a lot of patterned paper in my stash that I find I don't use because it doesn't lend itself to my clean and simple style.  While some would look at this card and think clean and simple, I don't.  There's a lot going on in that background, which, at least to me, means it's not clean and simple.  It's not a bad thing, but you've all seen how I keep a lot of plain clean space on my cards.

But still, I like how this card turned out.

I really should use some of this pretty paper more often!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Patterned Paper:  retired Stampin' Up!
*Images:  Picket Fence Studios Levels of Friendship
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Layered Oval Dies
*Tools:  Gemini Jr; Perfect Layers Tools
*Etc:  coloured bling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)