Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2020

*Best Day Ever Sunburst*

I was feeling like I wanted to create but didn't know what to do.... that happens a lot in my world these days.  After a while of just sitting and thinking about what to do, I ended up with an idea in my head.  And you know what?  I really love how this card turned out!!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Peach Parfait
*Images:  Studio Katia It's Your Birthday
*Ink:  VersaFine Clair Nocturned; Catherine Pooler Shea Butter, Pink Champagne
*Tools:  Picket Fence Studio Sunburst Stencil, Life Changing Blender Brushes; Perfect Layers Tool
*Etc:  Post It Tape

1 comment:

  1. I love the script of the stamp you used, very bright & cheery sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)