Pages

Monday, March 23, 2020

*Best Wishes*

I loved the Eastern Medallion die set and Eastern Beauty stamp set from Stampin' Up! when I saw them and I *had* to have them..... and honestly, they have sat in my stash doing nothing for a couple of years now.  I've never put the effort in to figuring them out.  Sad, eh?

I'm glad I finally grabbed them and played a little bit....

If you zoom in on the photo, you'll see that I started with an embossed grid on the front white panel... I simply scored my cardstock with my Scor-Pal to get the look.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Avery Elle So Kind
*Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Lime Rickey
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Eastern Medallion
*Tools:  Scor Pal; Gemini Jr; Life Changing Blender Brushes; Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)