Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

*CASology #364*

It's time for another challenge with the team at CASology!!  Our sponsor for this challenge is Stamplorations... check them out!

I will admit I struggled a bit with this prompt....  I don't have much for coffee and team stamps and dies and what I did have, was not talking to me.  So I had to think outside of the box a little.... and I went with a play on words in a pastel rainbow... adding a little cup to the image to tie it all in.

Items Used:
*Stamps:  Lawn Fawn Simply Sentiments; Echo Park Happy Winter
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler It's A Girl, Tiki Torch, Limoncello, Garden Party, It's A Boy, Sweet Sixteen
*Dies:  Echo Park Happy Winter; Lawn Fawn Oliver's Stitched ABCs
*Tools:  Big Shot; Life Changing Blending Brushes.

We encourage you to make a clean and simple card using the TEA theme over the next two weeks and post it to the In Links tool on the CASology Blog....  we'd love to see what you create!

5 comments:

  1. I love the pastel rainbow sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thinking outside the box-oh worked so well. Love the colours and that sweet little cup x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thinking outside of the box turned out wonderfully, I love your card and the beautiful colour scheme. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the cue word, Nancy, and those rainbow letters are totally scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)