Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2020

*Happy 40th*

Once again I used a CASe This Sketch (#161) sketch to create a card.  My co-worked turned 40 in February so I decided to make her a card.  I bought these MFT Pumped Up Numbers because I liked the size of them... I didn't realize until they arrived they (and their alphabet counterparts, which I also bought) are balloons....  I'll have to play with them to see if I can trim off the little part that makes it obvious it's a balloon.

I'm not sure that I love how this card turned out.... I wonder if I should have added a layer.  Or something.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Island Indigo; silver sparkle
*Images:  Hero Arts Essential Messages
*Ink:  VersaFine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  MFT Pumped Up Messages; Simon Says Stamp Big Happy
*Tools:  Gemini Jr
*Embellishments:  unknown enamel sparkle dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)