Pages

Friday, March 20, 2020

*Celebrate with Patterns*

As I promised myself, I am trying to use some more of my patterned paper.... but truth be told, this is a brand new 6X6 pack LOL!  I really should use up my stash before buying new, but...

For this card I used the CASe this Sketch #175... I have a bunch of card sketches saved on Pinterest but I find I don't go there as often as I go to my card board on Pinterest.... so I've been trying to find sketches there I want to try to switch things up.

To ensure that my strips of patterned paper are the same size, I used a die to cut each of them.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up Melon Mambo
*Patterned Paper:  MFT Birthday Brights
*Dies:  MFT Celebrate; Waffle FLower A2 Layers Die (rectangle)
*Tools:  Gemini Jr; Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  Nuvo Aqua Shimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)