Pages

Sunday, March 08, 2020

*How Old?!*

Another instalment of "what's in the leftover dish on Nancy's desk"....  more pieces of that Studio Katia die as well as the little owl.... I stamped a few of the owls a few months ago and coloured them differently trying to figure out which one I wanted for the project I was working on...  this one didn't make the cut.  I'm not sure he (or she) fits the colour I made the circle, but I had it stuck down before I really realized it. 
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb
*Images:  MFT I'm Owl Yours; Gerda Steiner Moody Unicorns
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; Catherine Pooler Sangria
*Dies:  Studio Katia Fancy Circle
*Tools:  Brother Scan 'n Cut; Life Changing Blending Brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)