Pages

Saturday, March 07, 2020

*With Sympathy*

You know... I really hate coming up with blog post titles....  I've always found it difficult.  I usually end up with something from the sentiment on the card being the post title, but it doesn't always work out.  And I'm wondering if, in all these years, I have duplicated post titles.  I probably have, more than once.  Then again, does it really matter?

Anyway....  when I put this card together it just looked like it should be a sympathy card.... and it's always good to have one or two on hand in case you're not in the mood to create one when you need one.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 100lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Granny Apple Green
*Imagess:  Stampin' Up! Warmest Regards
*Ink:  VersaMark
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Circle of Leaves
*Tools:  Gemini Jr; Perfect Layers Tool; Cut-Align; heat tool
*Etc:  white embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)