Pages

Thursday, March 05, 2020

*Perk of Being My Friend*

This is another card using up some of the extra die cuts that were sitting in the dish on my desk.  It's a very clean and simple one layer card.... so easy to throw together.  I laid out the flowers how I wanted them, picked them up with Press and Seal (yup, from the grocery store) and then put glue on the backs of the pieces before lining it all back up on the card to adhere it down.  I love that I learned this little trick to make placement a little easier.  It's not always perfect (hello static electricity) but it sure beats trying to glue things done one at a time and trying to replicate the placement you were wanting!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  assorted colours (unknown as they are scraps); Neenah Solar White 110lb
*Images:  Picket Fence Studios Levels of Friendship
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler Black Jack
*Dies:  MFT Stitched Blooms
*Embellishments:  assorted bling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)