Pages

Wednesday, March 04, 2020

*Colourful Cheers*

Today I'm here with another card using pieces from my scrap dish.  When I die cut things and end up not using them I keep them in a little dish on my desk....and every once in a while one of those pieces is perfect for a card.... and sometimes I go through what's there and challenge myself to use some of it on a card.  This card was made when I went through the dish and decided it was time to try to use some of what was there.  The pieces from my scrap dish are the flower and the fancy circle.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Granny Apple Green
*Ink:  unknown colours to create the colourful flower
*Dies:  Studio Katia Fancy Circle; A Jillian Vance Design Daisy and Open Daisy; MFT Cheers
*Tools:  Gemini Jr; Perfect Layers
*Etc:  Nuvo Glimmer Paste Moonstone; Aqua Shimmer Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)