Pages

Tuesday, March 03, 2020

*CASology #363*

It's time for another clean and simple card challenge with the design team at CASology!  We are looking to see your take on the cue of SKYLINE in a clean and simple card.  We encourage you to embrace that plain space on your card... resist the urge to decorate it!  Please link up your creations on the CASology Blog for a chance to be a guest designer on a future challenge!

I had a tough time with this cue card, as I don't really have any skyline stamps.... except for this one Lawn Fawn set that looks very Chrsitmas-y.... so I made a Christmas card :-)
I love how so many inks react with water to create some interest in ink blended backgrounds... for this card I used some Distress Inks, but it works with other brands as well.  I also added a little sparkle with the Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust.  I used the Scan 'n Cut to cut out the row of houses as I couldn't find my dies to do it... and I put that layer on foam tape to pop it up a little.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb
*Images:  Lawn Fawn Simply Celebrate Winter
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Shaded Lilac and Salty Ocean; Copics
*Tools:  Brother Scan 'n Cut; Tim Holtz blending tools
*Etc:  Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust; Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)