Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2020

*AAA#164*

I hope that everyone who is self-isolating and practicing physical distancing has been able to find some time to get creative in the last several weeks!  I know I have!  I've made more than 130 cards already in 2020!  That's more different designs than I have made some years, let alone in 4 months!  I am loving all this creative time... it will be hard to go back to work after chemo treatments and when my office can open again with the Covid-19.
It is time for another challenge with AAA Cards!!!  I love that this challenge is two weeks long and gives you a basic challenge with a twist if you choose to encorporate it in to your card.


For this two week period, our sponsor is CASual Friday....  we hope you'll play along and link up your creations on the AAACards Blog!

I was going to skip the optional part of the challenge this time around because I didn't think I had anything that worked.... but I dug through my stamps and found this great MFT dinosaur set and thought to myself "why not?".  Does anyone remember that show "Dinosaurs" from the early 1990s?  "Not the Mama!!".
I did a little ink blending to create more of a background for my Dino-daddy.... and then layered that on top of a white card.

Items Used:
*Images:  MFT You're Rawr-some
*Ink:  Gina K Grass Green, Blue Raspberry; Versafine Clair Nocturne; Copics
*Tools:  Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blending Brushes

I look forward to seeing YOUR creations!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know the show , but the dino is perfect for a little boy card. Love his bright citrus vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card - love that dinosaur!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet dinosaur! Your card is darling.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)