Pages

Monday, April 27, 2020

*Floral Fabulous*

I will admit, I don't have the patience for colouring.  I don't really enjoy it.  Maybe it's because I don't feel like I'm good at it?  I suck at shading, honestly.  I know I need to put in some practice to get better, but since I don't really love it, is it a waste of time?

That being said, I do love the look of Copics and I hope I do them at least a bit of justice when I do pull them out to colour.

I love these Tonic Studios images....  such beautiful florals!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grape and Basic Black
*Images: Tonic Studios Botanical Burst; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Background
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; Copics
*Dies: Taylored Expressions Simple Strips and Simple Strips Backer
*Tools:  Misti; Gemini Jr; Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)