Pages

Wednesday, April 01, 2020

*All Wrapped Up*

The team over at Scrap 'n Stamp is working on a daily challenge for the month of April, to keep all of our crafty friends busy!  I will pop back later to share the graphic (and will share it again tomorrow just in case).  For today, April 1st, we want to see cards you've embossed.  Embossing folder or heat embossed... your choice!  Share it on any social media and tag it #SNSCHALLENGE  At the end of the month, one person will be drawn at random to win $50 to spend in the Scrap 'n Stamp Store!!!
I saw a card similar to this on Pinterest a while back and had it in my head.  I fell in love with the Taylored Expressions embossing folder but didn't want to place an order for it... and I walked in to my local store and there it was, right in front of my face.  I just love it!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Grape
*Tools:  Gemini Jr; Taylored Expressions Graphic Impressions Birthday
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Iridescent Bubbles; bakers twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)