Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

*CASology #365*

It's time for a high flying challenge with the team from CASology!!!  For the next two weeks, we want to see your cards with the theme of "KITE"... you can interpret this any way you'd like to, as long as you keep the card Clean and Simple!

I have absolutely NO kite images in my stash.... and wasn't at home to be able to play with my Silhouette, so I decided to cut my own kites out of patterned paper (just to be clear, I made this at a crop at the beginning of March, before social isolation or social distancing became words in our vocabulary).  I think they turned out OK!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  unknown yellow; Neenah Solar White 100lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Patterned Paper:  MFT Over the Rainbow
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Background
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips, Simple Strips Backer
*Etc: Stampin' Up! white twine
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Big Shot; Scissors

1 comment:

  1. They turned out fab and I just love the colours-all bright and cheery which is all we need right now-sending hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)