Pages

Monday, March 30, 2020

*Dance Like No One Is Watching*

We are starting week 3 of self isolation.  I have only been out of the house for bloodwork and chemo in the last 16 days.  I'm doing OK with it all as I know this is what I need to do to stay as healthy as I can.  I miss friends, I miss hugs, I miss running to Starbucks "just because".  I haven't even been to a grocery store.  I get to go out on Friday for pre-chemo bloodwork... whatever will I wear??  LOL

I have spent a lot of time in my craft room....  some days crafting up a storm, some days just poking around on my computer thinking I should create.  I've even spend time on Zoom in my craft room, having crafty afternoons with some great friends.  Today I am in the craft room but I'm not sure I even want to create.  I just kinda feel blah today.  I think it's the weather, the end of my crappy days after a chemo treatment and missing connections with people. 

What I do know is that I need to mix up my rainbows....  or stop doing them for a while.  I've done a lot of cards with rainbows on them lately.  And here is another one LOL!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Lovely Lipstick
*Images:  Picket Fence Studios Good Vibes:  MFT Distressed Patterns
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne:  Catherine Pooler Samba, Orange Twist, Limoncello, Grass Skirt, Fiesta Blue, Flirty Fuschia
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)