Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2020

*Sending You A Big Hug*

During Social Distancing, I gotta tell you, I miss hugging people.  Sure, I hug my family that lives with me, but I would hug people in greeting if I hadn't seen them in a while.  Even with my compromised immune system, I was still going in for the hug.  I love hugs.  So I decided a card with a hug might be a good idea...
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Melon Mambo
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Blooms; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Background
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Lime Rickey; Versamark
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips, Simple Strips Backer
*Tools:  Gemini Jr; heat tool
*Embellishments:  Black Pearls
*Etc:  white embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)