Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

*Wishing You The Best*

Another card using that wonderful Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration set.  I just love these little flowers!  The leaves are one stamp giving four sets of leaves.... and I'm contemplating cutting them apart.

A group of us got together over Zoom to create and chat together... this is one of the cards I made that day.  Suddenly I'm a fan of video chats... I'll admit I've only done it a few times since it became a "thing".
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin Up! Lucky Limeade
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Blooms; Gina K Wreath Builder
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler It's A Boy, Fiesta Blue, Lime Rickey
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)