Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2020

*Means So Much*

More patterned paper... I was on a real kick one day while I was craft chatting on Zoom with some of my creative friends.  There might be more in the days to come LOL!  I think this card, while the entire front is covered, is somewhat clean and simple... certainly not by all guidelines, but I think it *could* be in some circles.  Certainly more clean and simple than some of the cards I've made in my career!
I wish I would have looked at the flowers better as I just started randomly colouring and then realized that I couldn't do some of the flowers that I should have because they had other colours already in them. 

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Lucky Limeade
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up!
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturn; Copics
*Embellishments:  Black Pearls
*Tools:  Gemini Jr; Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)