Pages

Saturday, May 02, 2020

*Miss You*

Happy Saturday everyone!  It's been a long 6 or so weeks that our family has been physically distancing from others.  We are doing OK but missing some of the little things.  I've done more video chats in the last weeks than I've ever done in my life.  It's not something I really thought I'd enjoy, but it's been a blast doing video chat craft days with some of my crafty friends.  Some are people I couldn't get together with anyway since we don't live anywhere near each other.  We just chat while we're crafting, showing each other our creations as we go along.

I saw this idea on Pinterest and had to give it a try.  The patterned paper is directly on the card front and I've added two more pieces of white cardstock on foam tape to pop them up.
Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up! Flowering Foils
*Images:  Catherine Pooler For Everything
*Ink:  Versamark
*Dies:  Unknown
*Tools:  Heat Tool
*Embellishments:  Gold embossing powder; Gold Sticks
*Etc:  Foam Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)