Pages

Sunday, May 03, 2020

*Smile Spatter*

Happy Sunday, everyone!  Considering we were all holed up at home for the month of April, it seems to have gone by fast for me.  I can't believe we're in May already!  When I started Chemo in December, May seemed so far away.... and now I have just one more treatment left.  This last treatment (which I started this past week) has really kicked my a$$.  I went for a walk yesterday and got three houses away before I had to sit down for 5 minutes and then make my way home.  It wasn't much of a walk, but at least I tried.  For those that don't know, I have made an effort to walk every single day since August 25, 2016!  With two cancer diagnosis and two times through chemo, some of those walks have been like yesterday... but I count it.  I'm still getting my butt out of a chair to try to walk.

Anyway....  a bright card to share with you today... something to add a little sunshine to your life!
I just love these spatter stamps!!  And the Gina K inks worked so well!  They went on a little sparse but the colour filled out so nicely!  I can't wait to get more of them!

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Island Indigo
*Images:  MFT Distressed Patterns, All Smiles; Scrapbooks & Cards Today
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Gina K Blue Raspberry, Turquoise Sea, Wild Dandelion, Lipstick, Sweet Mango, Grass Green
*Dies:  Scrapbooks & Cards Today
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Gemini Jr
*Embellishments: Studio Katia Sparkling Crystals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)