Pages

Monday, May 04, 2020

*Thoughtful Blooms*

When I saw this Sale-a-Bration set from Stampin' Up! this year, I knew I had to have it.  I just love the little flowers (and the fact that you can punch them out with a punch too!).  Once I had it in my hands, I couldn't wait to play with it.... so I grabbed some GinaK inks and had some fun.

You know what I LOVE about creating with stamps and paper?  It's that I can grab a stamp set from company A and inks from company B and a sentiment from company C and combine it all together to make something I love!

This is a quick and easy one layer card... nice and bright for spring!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb
*Images: Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Blooms; Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Gina K Grass Green, Wild Dandelion, Turquoise Sea, Blue Raspberry, Sweet Mango, Passionate Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)